Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. To help protect our patients and staff, we are making some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Please call our office, 425-746-7126, upon your arrival and we will let you know how to proceed.
- We are continuing to wear masks. Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- The tooth brushing station will be used only as a hand washing station. Wires will not be removed to allow for tooth brushing. Please brush well at home prior to your appointment.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines or coffee/tea.
- Maintain the 6 foot social distancing guideline while in the office.
- We ask for understanding while we try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- The clinical team are wearing N95 masks and face shields
- We are disinfecting chairs/tables after every patient.
- We are disinfecting frequently touched areas daily.