Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. To help protect our patients and staff, we are making some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Please call our office, 425-746-7126, upon your arrival and we will let you know how to proceed.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception will be for very young patients. Of those, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside. No one should be in the office waiting room.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken using a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is over 100 degrees, you will be asked to leave and not return for 14 days.
- The tooth brushing station will be used only as a hand washing station. Wires will not be removed to allow for tooth brushing. Please brush well at home prior to your appointment.
- The patient restroom in the foyer will be closed. Please prepare for that before arrival.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines or coffee/tea.
- Maintain the 6 foot social distancing guideline while in the office.
- We ask for understanding while we try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- We will take the temperature of every team member, including Dr. Wong, immediately upon arrival at work and after lunch.
- Every team member will also answer the health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer. If any questions disqualify the team member, they will be sent home following the same procedures we are asking our patients to follow.
- The clinical team are wearing N95 masks and face shields
- We are disinfecting chairs/tables after every patient.
- We are disinfecting frequently touched areas daily.